Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Q: What feature helps ferrets survive?

A:  Some would say their teeth. Others, their cunning.

These people are wrong.

Ferrets survive for one reason only: Their shoulder mounted lasers.

That's how all my ferrets survive. I've been mounting lasers on the shoulders of my ferrets and sending them out into the wild for over a decade and I haven't lost one yet.

As far as I know. Designing, building and mounting lasers takes up most of my day, leaving me very little time to track my ferrets. But the lasers are pretty powerful. I assume they keep the ferrets safe. I haven't heard any complaints yet.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook