Friday, April 22, 2011

Q: What is the bird called where it is all black and has a brown head?

A: That bird is a raven. Normally, it would be all black. The brown will come off. It's only chocolate.

I placed the raven inside of a chocolate bunny, which I planned to give to my children on Easter Sunday.

I expected them to gobble down the chocolate, revealing the raven inside.

They would have been horrified. Perfectly horrified.

Easter would have been ruined forever.

Then I would never again have to line the pockets of the Cadbury family by purchasing one of their so-called "eggs."

That was the plan.

Was.

Turns out, ravens are strong, stronger that I could imagine. And they hate being inside a tiny, chocolate cocoon.

I guess my children will get to enjoy Easter once again.

Unless I can find a dead bunny in the next five minutes.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook