Monday, March 7, 2011

Q: How can you estimate how far away the lightening strike will be?

A: I make a quick judgment based on air pressure, wind velocity and how hard I concentrate. When I focus, I can shoot a burst of lightening from my fingers that will blow a flea off a rat's ass without singeing a hair.

Now, that's when I'm sober.

When I'm drunk, as drunk as I am now, there's really no telling where the lightning will strike. I usually don't use my powers when I'm drinking.

That's why I don't fight crime on Friday.

Friday's party night.

And Black Lightning loves to party!

But that girl over there asked to see me use my powers. And she's very attractive. And so is her friend.

And Black Lighting's so very, very lonely.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook