Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Q: What would you study if you had good dreams sometimes and bad dreams sometimes?

A: When it comes to matter of the human mind, you can never go wrong with a good, long study of phrenology.

Are your bad dreams caused by an abnormal shaped alimentiveness? Or, do you suffered from chronic lack of amativeness? Are you blessed by a vast, shapely benevolence?

There's only way to be sure: by buying this phrenology textbook!

Are you sure you don't want one? They're only $49.95.

Okay. Since you seem like such a fine man, I'll give it to you for only $39.95.

$29.95?

Twenty bucks? Who doesn't have twenty bucks?

For the love of God, please buy one. I have 500 of them. I spent my life savings. I thought I'd found a goldmine. I had no idea phrenology had long been discredited.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook