Thursday, February 3, 2011

Q: What is the name for the thing Chinese people pull people in for transportation?

A: That would be a rickshaw. It's a perfectly reasonable mode of transportation. Even for a cop.

Sure, I would prefer to drive a car, but I can't do that anymore. After my eleventh high speed chase resulted in the deaths of six pedestrians and over 18 million in property damage, my license was suspended and I was forced to transfer out of the Major Case Squad. I stand by my decision to initiate the chase. The perp was the fourth car to turn left through a red light. Nobody slows down traffic in my city.

When they ran me out of Major Case, my Captain asked me where I didn't want to go, so he would know where not to send me. I told them they can put me anywhere, I don't care, as long as they don't put me in Santa Monica and make me a bike cop.

I hate the beach.

And I can't ride a bike.

You'll notice we're in Santa Monica. You'll notice I'm wearing spandex shorts. Guess where I got transferred?

You can understand why I need the rickshaw.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook