Thursday, February 17, 2011

Q: How much does the worlds cheapest car cost?

A: This car right here costs $85. You'll never find a car cheaper than that.

We saved money by making the car out of cardboard, and we passed the savings on to you!

Those tires aren't drawn on with crayon. They're real tires.

No, you can't touch them. You'll have to trust me.

You'll also have to trust me that the car runs. I can't let you see the other side of the cardboard, I mean get behind the wheel until I have cash in hand. With a car this cheap, I can't afford a test drive.

$85, take it or leave it. This is a one time offer.

I suggest you take it. The police seem to have found your abandoned getaway car. Now they're pointing over here.

Should I wave to them, or will you be taking this fake car and running away?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook