Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Q: How can a retailer differentiate his market from that of his competitors?

A: With an enormous, neon billboard.

Just think of it! A billboard, fifty feet high, right on top of your store, with your name in flashing lights, that can be seen three towns away. Beneath your name, a huge arrow, pointing straight down, so people know where to find your store. I stumbled upon your store by accident. I wasn't looking for it. Why would I be?

I don't think your competitors even have a sign. From what I have heard, they barely even advertise, mostly relying on word of mouth. I'm not even sure you have competitors. At least, that's what I hear. I don't really know. I just wandered in here.

Nevertheless, you must build the billboard. Raise it high, hit the lights, and before you know it, everyone in the land will know that "Bill's House of Irregular Cock Rings"  is the best, perhaps only, place to buy a ring for their irregular shaped cock.

I would think some people would be very interested in knowing that such a store exists. Thrilled even. Again, I can only assume. I stepped in here to get out of the rain.

But, since I'm here, I'm take three of the Starfish, and two of the Mr. Snuffleupagus.

They're for a friend.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook