Monday, February 28, 2011

Q: Are visible veins hot?

A: Are they ever.

Check out that looker over there. The back of her thighs are practically purple. I can't even stand up right now, lest I scare the children with my giant erection.

And how about that doll over there. Look at those arms. So thin and veiny. She looks like she fell asleep in the sauna and had all the moisture sucked right out of her. I know something I can use to rehydrate.

Don't get me started on the blue hairs in the corner. I might not be able to control myself.

I assumed switching bodies with the old man who lived down the street would have some benefits, like getting out of school and being able to avoid bullies and having money, but I never imagined I'd be surrounded by all this  Grade-A talent.

Hand me that Vick's VapoRub. Poppa's gonna go make friends.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook