Monday, January 3, 2011

Q: Why the moon look the same form every place on earth?

A: First of all, it's day time. That's not the moon. That's the sun. And it looks different all the time. Every time I look up at it, the sun looks different.

You have been staring up at it an awful lot lately. Every time I see you, you're staring up at the sun and muttering to yourself. Maybe your vision has been affected. Let's find out.

How many fingers am I holding up?

Okay, let's try again. Perhaps I startled you.

How many fingers am I holding up?

Moon is not a number.

And I'm over here.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook