Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Q: What would happen to a plant exposed to green light?

A: It will not turn into The Incredible Hulk.

No will die. Cities will be unharmed.

Everything will be okay.

You can relax, Dr. Banner.

That's not your life anymore.

You're a botanist now. You have a stable, peaceful life.

You won't turn into that monster again.

You are so calm now. Nothing gets to you. You didn't even seem to get mad when you found me making love to your girlfriend the other day, in the supply closet.

I thought you saw us.

I didn't know your vision was so bad without your glasses.

Calm down, Bruce. It didn't mean anything. I didn't even enjoy it. She mostly just laid there anyway.

It was like fucking a pillow.

Oh, you're really angry now.

Damn.

Running won't help me, will it?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook