Monday, January 17, 2011

Q: What is the most paws a cat has been born with?

A: In all my years of study, and in all my travels across the globe, I have never heard of nor laid eyes on a cat with more than six paws.

Until today.

I never imagined I would ever see a cat born with eight paws.

I never imagined a madman would kidnap me after seeing me on a Dallas morning show, where I talked about my successful advances in the field of cat obedience.

I never imagined I'd be taken to an island, locked in a dungeon and forced to spend decades training cats to mate with an octopus.

I never imagined the cats would mate with the octopus. I always assumed they would drown.

I never imagined that the mating would prove successful. Because it defies all laws of nature.

But there it is, the world's first ever cactopus.

Can I go home and see my family now? They probably assumed I am dead and moved on with their lives, but I'd at least like to say hi.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook