Monday, January 31, 2011

Q: What is the meaning of the natural frequency of a body?

A: The human body consists of millions and millions of atoms. These atoms vibrate at high speeds, essentially giving us shape and mass. These vibrations literally create us. If we understand these vibrations, we can understand who we are as people. These vibrations send out a frequency and only those very attuned to the frequency can hear them.

Lucky for you, I am one of those people.

I can feel your vibrations and I can tell you who you really are and what you really want to do with your life. But first, you will need to disrobe. Clothing has it's own vibrations and can interfere with my reading. Now, climb into the bath tub. Water conducts the vibrations and allows me to hear them clearer.

If I close my eyes, and place my had a few inches from your body, I can actually feel your vibrations. I can feel your whole body moving and shaking, on a sub-atomic level. The very essence of your being splashing around, crying out for me, crying out to be saved.

Honestly, your vibrations are much louder than most peoples. These are some exceptionally violent vibrations. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were being electrocuted.

Huh, that's weird. Your vibrations suddenly stopped. I've never felt anything like -

Oh.

Oh boy.

I forgot to mention that I often enjoy a nice piece of toast while I bathe. And, funny story, I have a toaster that looks exactly like a rubber ducky. But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Or anything that you can even hear.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook