Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Q: What are examples of wholesome entertainment?

A: There are so many!

Family Circus, the comic strip by Bill Keane.

The Berenstain Bears books.

Nickelodeon's hit TV show, iCarly.

Oh, and I heard about this wonderful new family act. They call themselves The Aristocrats. I've never actually seen them perform, but every comedian I know has heard of them. They must be wonderful!

Whenever the comedians start talking about them, I cover my ears and leave the room. I don't want anything spoiled!

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook