Thursday, December 23, 2010

Q: Why is your car steaming only in drive but not overheating?

A: You know how, in the movies, they have that shot of the car driving through the fog, and it looks all cool and everyone claps?

I can't afford a high priced team of special effects experts.

But I can afford a block of dry ice. And the space for it in my engine block.

I even have the scars to prove it.

Seriously, they should tell you that you need to wear gloves when you touch dry ice.

I don't believe that is common knowledge.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook