Saturday, December 11, 2010

Q: Why does water melt ice?

A: We have this conversation every time you visit my laboratory.

That tap does not produce water. It produces nitric acid.

That's why there is a sign over the tap that says "Danger: Acid!"

And another sign that says "Not Water! Acid!"

You'll notice I added a new sign that says "Bill, Don't Drink The Acid!"

Please stop drinking the acid, Bill.

I don't have time to bring you back from the dead again. I have things to do today.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook