Sunday, December 19, 2010

Q: What makes a thing taste sour?

A: What you taste is a very special batch of Lemonex I whipped up for this occasion.

It makes everything taste sour. Then it kills you.

It's a poison. That's why there's so much smoke coming out of this beaker.

Laugh now, but soon your face smiling face will contort into a painful, deathly grimace. Then, all of Gotham will come to fear the name of Sourpuss!

And I will finally have my revenge on Batman.

What do you mean this isn't Gotham?

My GPS clearly says this is Gotham.

Then who patrols these streets?

The police? Only the police? What fun is that?

Why are there so many red dots on my chest?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook