Friday, December 17, 2010

Q: How can you help people to not commit suicide?

A: Remind them that life is worth living. That as bad as things are right now, they will turn around soon.

Remind them of all the wonderful things that life has to offer, like a beautiful sunset, or a Kobe steak, or seeing a pretty girl's breasts and then having sex with the very same pretty girl who might just happen to be their best friend.

Have I mentioned that I have always considered you my best friend? And that you are very pretty?

By the way, I have been really down lately. I don't know if I can go on anymore.

Life just seems so pointless. 

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook