Friday, December 17, 2010

Q: Can an unlicensed driver be ticketed for driving without insurance and the car they are driving is insured?

A: I'm going to need you to step out of the car, sir.

And put down the bottle of vodka.

As well as the shotgun.

As well as the baby.

Why would you be under arrest? I just want to take you for a ride. In the back of my "magical car" while you wear some of my "fun bracelets."

You can even smell some of my special "silly spray." It's pepper-flavored.

It shouldn't sting that much. You must be using it wrong. Open you eyes a little wider.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook