Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Q: At what time did the huge fire start in the north of Israel on December 2 2010?

A: I have no earthly idea. Whenever it was, I was asleep.

Yes, I was asleep at noon. I take frequent naps. I fell asleep watching a movie.

The movie? Uh ... it was ... B ...ad ... It was Bad Boys ... Bad Boys 2.

I can't be expected to remember the plot of every movie I see.

As I told you I fell asleep. I keep a lot of oily rags around the house, as you can see, and they occasionally make me sleepy.

I am an oily rag collector. That's why I have so many around the house.

Come on, lot's of people have books on arson in their personal library.

And it's not like I'm the only person with shelves made out of empty cans of gasoline.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook