Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Q: When do night terrors occur?

A: Every time I fall asleep. My eyes get heavy, I drift off and, the next thing I know, I hear screams.

The most blood curdling screams.

And women crying.

And men crying.

And it feels like someone is shaking me. Someone is shaking me and yelling "For God's sake, wake up, or we're all going to die!"

When I wake up, I feel just terrible. And I hurt all over.

So, you see, it was because of these night terrors that I left Greyhound Bus Lines. The night terrors and only the night terrors. I can't remember when they started. I can't remember much before yesterday, actually.

Sooooo, am I going to drive this school bus or not?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook