Saturday, October 23, 2010

Q: When did harry potter get the scar on his face?

A: He claims he got it when his parents died. I'm pretty sure he says that so the girls will like them. I knew him when he was younger. He didn't that have that scar. He did have an enormous unibrow.

One year, after not seeing him all summer, he showed up for the first day of school without his unibrow and with that scar on his forehead.

You do the math.

If you can't do math, I have included the handy formula below.

Forehead-Unibrow=Scar

So, should we go back to my place?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook