Friday, October 22, 2010

Q: Is Florida Supreme court Justice Ricky L Polston conservative?

A: Not when it comes to the ponies. He's always betting on the long shots.

When I say "ponies" I mean strict constructionists who feel that that the state Constitution was written in stone and is not a living document.

And by "long shots" I mean lawyers with little or no legal training and those who frequently show up drunk in court.

So, when you hired me, you picked the right lawyer. I literally think the Constitution was written in stone, I have never been to college, let alone law school and I am drunk at this very moment.

You might as well start spending the money you're going to win right now. In fact, you can start by buying another round. I like scotch.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook