Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Q: Can you give me of an example of a speech about wise friendship?

A: Sure. I just jotted something down here. It's pretty much off the top of my head, but I feel it contains wisdom. Okay, here goes:

Thank you, for being a friend. Travel round the world and back again. Your heart is true. You are a pal and a confidant. If you threw a party, and invited everyone you knew, You would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say: Thank you for being a friend.

I would also include my name, so you would know who gave you the large gift.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook